We’re planning to use a number of technologies to support the EAST Project and facilitate the students’ telecollaboration.
The most important ones include:
- WordPress which we used to build this website, the main aim of which is to store and disseminate information about the project and to keep an up-to-date record of the project activities and events via an integrated blog
- a collaborative Teamup calendar to help us to stay on track and not to miss the deadlines
- WizIQ for the introductory session with the IUG students – Find out more here
- Padlet as a gallery of engineering problem scenarios
- Google Docs for feedback and constructive criticism task for the IUG students
- Facebook for collaboration between the students – Find out more here
- Skype for communication between the project team members and the students
- good old email for communication between the project team members
Click on the hyperlinks to find out more about the tools and to see examples of how we are planning to use them during the project.